The Rosemary herb has been known to impart many health benefits for centuries.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant evergreen needle-like leaves that are used in cooking. It is native to the Mediterranean region. Its leaves are evergreen and the flowers are variable in color, being white, pink, purple, or blue.
Rosemary has been found to be a stimulant and mild analgesic.
Here are a few health benefits attributed to this herbal tea:
- Said to help in battling against headaches and fever
- Could be used to aid in the treatment of epilepsy
- Seems to counter poor circulation
- May be useful in fighting rheumatism
- May assist in improving memory